“I’m excited by the opportunity to make my guitars available to more people.” John Page
- Co-Founded and led Fender Custom Shop*
- Led Fender Guitar Research & Development
- Created legendary guitars for Eric Clapton, Pete Townshend, David Gilmour, Elliot Easton and Cesar Rosas, many more
- Designed acclaimed guitars in conjunction with Harley Davidson, Playboy, Jaguar
- Over 20 years at Fender and over 40 years designing and building guitars
- Prominently featured in The Dream Factory: Fender Custom Shop, by Tom Wheeler (Hal Leonard, 2011), Fender Custom Shop Guitar Gallery, by Richard Smith (Hal Leonard, 1996), The Stratocaster Chronicles, by Tom Wheeler (Hal Leonard, 2004) and many others.
- Directly taught and mentored many of the leading luthiers in the industry
- Joined forces with Howard Swimmer, Founder & CEO of HRS Unlimited, parent company of John Page Classic, in order to make his elite custom designs more accessible
- John Page Classic Ashburn model named to Guitar Player Hall of Fame
- Continues to build a limited number of custom guitars at his John Page Guitars workshop in southern Oregon.
The magic continues: John Page Classic introduces the Ashburn HH, featuring Bloodline® by John Page JP-2 Dual Humbuckers. The newest creations born from John’s Uniquely Familiar™ custom design aesthetic, they are available at select John Page Classic dealers and on this website, and will be featured at NAMM 2016.